- Please clarify the answer to the question. Submit aspects and share yours for research!
- Ask, clarify, or answer others if https://sourcedroid.com want answers.
- Make statements based on opinions; Support your children with referrals or take the training in person.
Hi @engcom-backlog-nazar. Please work on the nature of the problem.
To make sure the output contains enough information and is ready for development, review and read the following guide: ðŸ’‡
7. Make sure this output contains all the required information. (Requirements, Propagation Actions, Expected Result, Actual Result).
If a specific problem has a valid description, enter
Problem: Format Valid is usually added for automatic exit. Edit the description and enter a content tag if necessary.until the message
Problem: invalid format.
2. Make sure the problem has a meaningful specific description and enough facts to reproduce the problem. If the exact report is valid,
Problem: Add a unique description tag to the problem as well as to yourself.
Component: Label(s) xxxxx to the ticket and indicate which parts it can be linked to.
some. Make sure the issue is reproduced in the branch
- add and leave a comment
@magento-engcom - team give me 2.3 -develop an instance that helps deploy test instances on Magento systems.
- If the issue is only reproducible in the
2.3-develop branch, expand the label
Reproduced in 2.3.x.
- If the issue is not reproducible, add a comment stating that the issue is not reproducible, please close the issue and complete the verification process here!
5. Verify that the issue is directly reproduced in the
- Addleno note
@magento-engcom-team give me a 2.2 dev instance on how to deploy a test instance on Magento system.
- If the issue is definitely reproduced in the
2.2-develop branch, add the specific tag
Reproduced in 2.2.x
6. Add a label
Problem: Confirmed after verification is complete.
7. Make sure the IT system confirms that the report added the backlog.
I see the below error indicating that I am running the following query for a Doctrine internal migration:
20151209153121 migration failed.
Error Exception at run time
'EDIT TABLE crmpicco_course_version DELETE FOREIGN KEY FK_C060B146DE13F470':
SQLSTATE[HY000]: generic error:
1025 Error renaming './crmpicco_dev/crmpicco_course_version'
in './crmpicco_dev/#sql2-77c-b0a' (error number: 152)
CREATE TABLE `crmpicco_course_version` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`course_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`updated_by_id` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
`start_date` date and time DEFAULT NULL,
`end_date` date and time DEFAULT NULL,
Date time `created_at` NOT NULL,
`updated_at` datetime NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `IDX_C060B146896DBBDE` (`updated_by_id`),
KEY `IDX_C060B146DE13F470` (`course_id`),
LIMIT `FK_C060B146896DBBDE` FOREIGN KEY (`updated_by_id`) REF `crmpicco_user` (`id`),
LIMIT `FK_C060B146DE13F470` FOREIGN KEY REFERENCES (`course_id`) `crmpicco_course` (`id`) TO DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT SHIM SET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
When I run
SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS I get this:
---------------------------------------------------- --------------- ----- --
LAST FOREIGN KEY ERROR
151209 16:25:42 Failed to drop FOREIGN KEY CONSTRAINTS from TABLE 'crmpicco_dev' 'crmpicco_course_version',
In SQL command
ALTER TABLE DROP crmpicco_course_version FOREIGN KEY FK_C060B146DE13F470
Could not find a WITH constraint for the specified account 'FK_C060B146DE13F470'.
[ERROR] Exception 'PDOException' with experience 'SQLSTATE [HY000]: general error: 1025 Error changing label from '.\magento12#sql-29a8_39' to '.\magento12\catalog_product_entity_media_gallery_value' 'error: 12' Denied access ")' in D:\xampp\htdocs\Magento12\vendor\magento\zendframework1\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Pdo.php:228 Stack Size: #0